Junior Tennis Camps
February Half-Term Junior Camps are running 9am - 12 noon
3 groups based on experience and ambition
- Aspire to 'play' - A2P - minimal tennis experience, keen on developing all the fundamental skills enabling them to 'play the game' as quickly as possible
- Aspire to 'compete' - A2C - experience at school/club level, primary motivators are to improve existing skills with an aspiration to being to 'compete' more within these environments and beyond
- Aspire to 'excel' - A2E - tournament standard players looking to sharpen skills over the holiday period & or prepare for upcoming events (typically LTA Grade 4 events and above)
*When specifying level during the registration process please don't worry if you get it wrong as we can quickly assess where a child is in relation to their peers on the day.
What does a typical morning session look like?
- When both back rallying, moving the opponent with accuracy
- When both back attacking with power forehand
- When serving, opening up the court with wide serve and playing to space
- When approaching/at the net, attacking with precision down the line and volley to space
- When at net, finishing the point with overhead smash
- When returning, neutralising the opponent with deep return down the middle
What to bring:
Please bring a filled water bottle, mid-morning snack(s) and water proof jacket.
Please bring your own racket if you have one, however we can lend you a racket
For any further questions please call or email:
Mike James, Director of Tennis, [email protected]/07958 008312
Aylesbury, BKM HP22 5NS
|Select Camp Days
|2 Days 14/02-15/02